- Evidence base for parenting programmes on global and local agendas. Panulo B 2015. UCT online news, 12 March 2015.
- Every child counts: Lessons learned from the South African Child Death Review pilot. Mathews S, Martin L, Scott C, Coetzee D & Lake L 2015. A research brief.
- South African Child Gauge 2015. De Lannoy A, Swartz S, Lake L & Smith C (eds) 2015. Children's Institute, University of Cape Town.
- Underreporting child abuse deaths: Experiences from a national study on child homicide. Correspondence. Mathews S, Abrahams N, Jewkes R & Martin L 2013. South African Medical Journal, 2013, 103 (3):133.
- Children's Institute submission on the Criminal Law (Sexual Offences and Related Matters) Amendment Act Amendment Bill [B 18-2014]. Mathews S & Jamieson L 2015 Submitted to the Portfolio Committee on Justice and Correctional Services, Parliament.
- Learning and thriving Smith C 2015. In: The Pre- and Primary School Guide, Autumn 2015, pp. 12 - 13.